Asus ... any good?

Psychosis

I was checking out Asus and they seem like a good PC. I'm interested in customizing the Z81-SP series.

What's the general opinion on Asus, are they good, bad, etc... ?

m0nk3ys1ms

DCIScouts said:
Yes, very good, sorry to get off-topic, but I love those new Mac commercials, funny as heck!!!

havent seen em yet

edit: who hoo 600 posts, lookin forward to another 600. wonder how long my raconteurs avatars gonna last though?

LaptopExtreme

VIP Member
Well Asus is the original design manufacturer for many companies including Apple laptops, JVC, Hitachi, Sony, Compaq, and as for this year... Dell. Their first model for Dell will be coming out soon and have characteristics of the current A series with webcam.

celsdogg

asus laptops are pretty nice, my friend has an asus lappy from about the same era as mine, lets just say that mine pales in comparison to his, plus he says it has dealt with its fair share of abuse.

m0nk3ys1ms

celsdogg said:
asus laptops are pretty nice, my friend has an asus lappy from about the same era as mine, lets just say that mine pales in comparison to his, plus he says it has dealt with its fair share of abuse.

so is it like 2 or 3 years old?

LaptopExtreme

VIP Member
Yea Asus quality is very good, from desktops to laptops and even internal & external components. Asus has been incorporating carbon fiber and brushed aluminum in their laptops for quite some time now (aside from the Apple line up). You won't find any creaking and flexing here. ;)