ASUS Radeon 3870 X2

ducis

i must say your a terrible sales man your pretty much selling the fact that its better to wait for the next series

but still...yours comes with that sexy wallet

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the accessories haven't even been opened.

Yeah, everything is unopened with exception to the game; although I was tempted to try out that ASUS wallet. :p

I would buy it if i weren't broke :p

:p

i must say your a terrible sales man your pretty much selling the fact that its better to wait for the next series

but still...yours comes with that sexy wallet

You're right, I'm not a salesman. I'm a CF member looking to hook another member up. Besides, everyone here knows what they're buying. The sales tactics I studied in college marketing courses would be worthless in this forum. :D

If someone thinks a Radeon 4870 @ $350-$400 (or possibly more) is worth waiting for, then so be it. This is still a great card - even better if you already have a 3870 with a Hybrid Crossfire compatible mobo.

Kesava

there were some of them on newegg that were 230 after rebates and yes i was reffering to the 325 price. :)

Archangel

VIP Member
yea, and why would you want to do that? to make the pc consume more power by putting it to full load all the time while playing?

Archangel

VIP Member
oh, I'm cool =o

proof:
thermometer%20cold.gif

see?