Ati XTX vs XT

wixostrix

i keep forgetting this, but the main reason i always go to ati after trying or think about trying nvidia is the VIVO support. i have to have it to watch movies on my tv. so im gonna stick to ati.

Geoff

VIP Member
i keep forgetting this, but the main reason i always go to ati after trying or think about trying nvidia is the VIVO support. i have to have it to watch movies on my tv. so im gonna stick to ati.

VIVO stands for Video Input Video Output. Which allows you to use your video card like a TV tuner.

All video cards can be used to output to a TV, and nVidia also has the ability to output to a TV, and it's usually HDTV compatible as well.

wixostrix

[-0MEGA-];473686 said:
VIVO stands for Video Input Video Output. Which allows you to use your video card like a TV tuner.

All video cards can be used to output to a TV, and nVidia also has the ability to output to a TV, and it's usually HDTV compatible as well.

yea i know what it is. and i use it, however the nvidia cards never come with the the little adapter and ati always does and they have HDTV too