Audigy 2 Platinum

compfreak

banned
erm platinum pro but i have read reviews that say it has some bugs on drivers for windows xp but on platinum pro u can Connect one or more guitars, a microphone or MIDI keyboard. Record to or from a MiniDisc or DAT via the SPDIF or Optical connectors or even connect to external AV amps or decoders. The dual high-speed FireWire® connectors allow super-fast audio, video or data transfer to external devices like digital audio Jukeboxes, DV camcorders, external hard disks/CD-RWs and are located front and rear for maximum flexibility when either permanently or temporarily connecting devices. The remote control feature allows easy control of music and movie playback from your armchair its so cool ive got it and had a bit of a problem ive got xp but nothing i coldnt sort out

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Depends what you want to a degree. I like all the connectors on the platinum pro (and hate the connectors on the platinum) ... but i hate (a) the silver coloring of the Pro (b) the fact that it doesnt have an internal option (and that the platinum doesnt have an external option) ... odds are ill just get a plat but mostly it depends on the type of connections you want h