I have an IBM desktop. The System Model is: 8188LQM (M50).
After formatting of hard drive, the Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, and Video Controller (VGA Compatible) went missing. I managed to download the ethernet controller but I can not find the other two drivers.
The general information about M50-8188 desktop is as follows:
General Information - M50 - 8188 Desktop
Chipsets: Intel 865G chipset graphics memory controller hub (MCH)
ICH5 Input/Output Controller Hub
AC '97 Digital Controller
Audio: Integrated ADI1981B codec, Audio Codec '97 2.3 compliant
SoundMAX Cadenza software
Software-based audio (done by processor and ICH5)
Internal mono speaker (on selected models)
After formatting of hard drive, the Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, and Video Controller (VGA Compatible) went missing. I managed to download the ethernet controller but I can not find the other two drivers.
The general information about M50-8188 desktop is as follows:
General Information - M50 - 8188 Desktop
Chipsets: Intel 865G chipset graphics memory controller hub (MCH)
ICH5 Input/Output Controller Hub
AC '97 Digital Controller
Audio: Integrated ADI1981B codec, Audio Codec '97 2.3 compliant
SoundMAX Cadenza software
Software-based audio (done by processor and ICH5)
Internal mono speaker (on selected models)