Audio delay problem

Hi all,

I have recently bought JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphones, which has no "Line-in" in it's "Levels" tab.
So my only option to listen to the Line-in (using it to listen to and record audio from the HDMI audio output (3,5mm jack) of my monitor) is the "Listen to this device" option which has a ~500ms delay.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

I'm running Win10

mistersprinkles

There's no such thing as an analog HDMI audio output man. If anything your monitor is taking the HDMI audio and running it through a DSP and a DAC. The end result is far away from HDMI audio quality especially if we're talking about a monitor that will have the crustiest DAC/DSP possible.

Doesn't the device you want the audio from have a bluetooth output option instead of running it off your monitor?

There's no such thing as an analog HDMI audio output man. If anything your monitor is taking the HDMI audio and running it through a DSP and a DAC. The end result is far away from HDMI audio quality especially if we're talking about a monitor that will have the crustiest DAC/DSP possible.

Doesn't the device you want the audio from have a bluetooth output option instead of running it off your monitor?

Yes it does (Raspberry Pi 3B, with an SD card with LibreELEC w/ Kodi 17 on it) but when watching a 10 minute video for example, after the first 5 minutes the audio suddenly goes away, but the LED on the headset is still solid blue, which means it's still connected to the Pi's internal Bluetooth antenna

mistersprinkles

I have the same setup with a pi 3 b running libre elec and kodi. I just use my TV speakers though. Don't know what to tell you.