Audio Problems

vw-Jeff

After building a new machine, I installed all the drivers on the Mobo disc. For some reason though, it still doesn't recognize the realtek audio driver. Giving me no audio for anything... Any ideas? I'm planning on downloading the driver from their website to see if it is updated or something.

vw-Jeff

I installed all the audio drivers they had available, both from the disc, and then from their website. (it's a gigabyte board btw model "GA-945GCM-S2") C Also, there is the Realtek audio folder in my program files folder, but none of the .exe files will open I double click and it just ignores me...

myPCrocks

Tre to install from the device manager, click on the Audio device and properties, then click update driver, try to let windows find it, if not point it to the driver folder.

Last ditch effort,do a windows update through Internet Explorer, with luck it will be there under hardware drivers.

vw-Jeff

Tre to install from the device manager, click on the Audio device and properties, then click update driver, try to let windows find it, if not point it to the driver folder.

Last ditch effort,do a windows update through Internet Explorer, with luck it will be there under hardware drivers.

Adding it through device manager worked, Although for some reason it was coming up as a pci devince... oh well.