Avast or AVG ?

-Fatos.

I have just a little question which I want to know
Which antivirus is better - AVAST OR AVG ?

Last edited:

jpeso2525

Lol. I've done it, same as errrbody. I just updated to AVG 8.0 and was a user of AVG 7.5 on all my computers. Though I've never had a virus in the past year I liked AVG lol. I browse the web very smartly!

cohen

Fatos - being 14 i would say you have little income and not wanting to spend it on software like myself unless you "really" need it. I'm 14 myself and i would with AVG i have found to be great. I use it a lot and it has protected my computer. My family uses it, it has protected all of our computers. But my dad's once didn't because he got an installation with a virus in it. So i would download it from the the AVG website or download.com

Datalyss

banned
and fatos is just spamming threads

Not necessarily. Some n00bs get so exited when joining a board, they just dive right in without reading the rules (if any). Fatos probably just d idn't see the following "Other Point Of Interest":

Should I create a new thread?

We welcome new threads, but we ask that you check out the search facility provided (as available here), and see if someone has already asked your question.

Give the guy a break.

diroga

Hey man i didn't know that here is this thread
i haven't looked all of the threads because i am just a new member who wish spending great moments here:)

Please write better in English. Also, FFS, do a search in the secuirty forum for AVG and Avast. There is a vast amount of information there. And yes you have been spaming much a pointless threads.

Not necessarily. Some n00bs get so exited when joining a board, they just dive right in without reading the rules (if any). Fatos probably just d idn't see the following "Other Point Of Interest":
Give the guy a break.

Never, they won't learn other wise.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Please write better in English.

You getting upset over this? God forbid you ever leave our hallowed USA. :p Or visit an international site, of which this is.

Of the many threads I've seen him create, none were offensive in the least. So you may call it spam, but it's harmless nonetheless. I cite the age old proverb, don't like it, don't look. :)

hermeslyre

VIP Member
How am I going to help some one if I can't decypher their broken Englihs?

lol, funny post, misspelled decipher and "Englihs". :D

I have no problem doing it. In fact, I've never had a problem doing it and I've managed to help people form all over the world!

English is the dominant international language.

Not going to stay that way forever. Chinese is like the second? and it's gaining ground faster than anything. Who here knows Chinese? Can speak it fluently, perfectly? Cha. This guy has taken the time to speak a second language(presumably), speaks it well IMO, therefore he has my respect.

KRH

The only difference between AVG & Avast which i found is....

Avast has more features than AVG &..
AVG takes very little system resources

Thats it:D