AVS video converter troubles!!!!!!

barney 17

hi,

i am having trouble with AVS i have got the program in full but it comes up with unregustered files on the output file? whats needs to be done? i have the full version.

thanks

barney 17

oh okay. have u tried both? and u fancy this one better? i am trying to compress avi files onto a dvd. i have actually tired this program but i dont know ow to shrink it on here? and it takes a lot longer than the avs program. do u know this program well?

barney 17

hi i have got it now but want to know how to compress the avi files while onverting it to dvd? do i just cahnge the bitrate on the custom bit?

cheers

Broni

VIP Member
I'm not sure, what you're trying to do.
An average AVI file (700MB), when converted to DVD format will take about 3.5GB of space.

barney 17

okay i have figuredout u can change the bitrate to compress it further., my next question is how do i burn these output files? i use ashampoo burner program but it wont read the files coming up with an error message??? thanks

Ryan Stephens

hi again

I use ashampoo burner as my righter program as well. Tell me the error.
What type of dvd is it and what program you used to copy the dvd. because I use a program called dvd shrink to copy the dvd then I burn it with ashampoo burning 2010.

Ryan Stephens

DVD shrink is a good program for compressing and copying DVD's but it can not copy it to AVI I think I might be wrong but if you give me information I can help you better.

barney 17

okay i have tired avs and i liked it becauseit would covnert them and then tell mwhat size it would be on a dvd. it doesnt do this with any video converter.

with dvd shrink it woundt take the converted avi to to dvd files?

hamster is looking good at this stage.

barney 17

hey hamster seems good buti cant burn the output files onto dvd through ashampoo? i can burn dvds from dvd shrink. but i am wanting to burn avi files that have been converted thrugh hamster and wnat to use ashampoo to burn this and it wont work? and ideas people?

barney 17

okay this is shit. avs was bt bit leaves watermark. i cant find a program that will burn these files onto dvd? any video convrter turns into into mpeg 2 and hamster into mpeg 4 and my burner wont burn that as a dvd. not sure what to do ?