Bad Company 2 Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
video_xboxzona_com_seyretfiles_localvideos__battlefield_bad_company_2__thumbs_bfbc2_0_jpg.jpg

Didnt notice one,We have sort of an official MW2 thread so why not a BC2 :p

I just noticed that if you are Battlefield Veteran,i take it high ranking BF2 players you can apply for Battlefield Veteran status on the BC2 website and if your accepted as a Vetaran you recieve a Battlefield 1943 rifle M1 (not available for ranking up in the game),

Unfurtunatly Im not....so theres no way of getting the M1 rifle other than picking it up from dead enemy who has one i take it? :cool:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes sir...like i said i didnt enjoy the BETA at all,didnt even like the map it didnt impress me at all,But now i have the game and theres all the other maps and weapons im loving it.

thats why i started this thread so we can discuss the game.

You know anything about my M1 question funky?

Matthew1990

Yeee, I loled when everyone was claiming that the spawn system is far superior than in MW2, is it hell.....at least MW2 had painkiller to fight spawn killers in some way.

linkin

VIP Member
I bought the limited edition too, i'm getting internet soon.... hopefully. then it's multiplayer for me :D

Zatharus

VIP Member
There sometimes is alot of spawn kills,alot of snipers in this game aswell....but i just do the same,Take them out :)

At least on the Rush and Conquest modes you do have some sort of buffer before you get to the killing fields. That does not, however, deter snipers from having some fun with your rather vulnerable body whilst parachuting in...:rolleyes:

just a noob

At least on the Rush and Conquest modes you do have some sort of buffer before you get to the killing fields. That does not, however, deter snipers from having some fun with your rather vulnerable body whilst parachuting in...:rolleyes:

lol, m95 and magnum ammo is almost always an insta kill if they've taken any damage before hand

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I added you, check your requests palll.

I added you on steam mate....you showed up in my friends list then dissapeared? Same as Kornowski :confused:

Whats your battlefield in game name?...il invite you from the Bad company menu.

just a noob

the neostead 2000 is one of the most overpowered weapons I use lol, with magnum rounds, and slugs it basically turns into a sniper rifle