Ball vs optical vs laser (I'm only talkin about corded mouses)

i have not ever used a laser mouse only optical and ball .....ball mice i think sucks because its alot slower and u have to clean them every so often, optical i think is pretty cool ...fast but messes u up every now and then and needs cleaned about every few months .... i think im gonna invest in the LAser mouse to check it out..

kof2000

that one has 7 buttons,usb and 1 wheel the mx1000 has 8 buttons and tilt wheels and probalby bigger and it is a usb or a ps2

alanuofm

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
dont know how taht would work unless you keep the mouse in the apprx same spot, since the + and - would be touching if it charged no matter how far u move the mouse.

could be possible to make a mouse where kinetic energy is converted to electrical energy like some of those newer watches.

Archangel

VIP Member
I think ill just stick to my optical tackball :p
i didnt have a surface where it was lagging yet..

pfff.. mouse users :p

Geoff

VIP Member
alanuofm said:
could be possible to make a mouse where kinetic energy is converted to electrical energy like some of those newer watches.

my old seiko was kinetic, never needed to change the battery :p

Don't Hack!!!

i own a mx510 and find it to be perfect from logitech. Its a optical mouse. They came out with all this other crap that they say is better and it prob is but mouse traction can only get so good and i think that its pointless to get anything better then a mx510 cause it jsut great how it is already. Just get a really nice mouse from logitech corded not noncorded. There will always be somewhat of lagg between cordless mouses. Trust me read the reviews corded mouses are still the way to go and oh yea no point in a good mouse if it cant track the surface good so get a good mouse pad like FUNC surface 1030 its great and it got 2 sides to use. You can also add teflon tape to your mouse feet to get reactions like gliding across ice.

alanuofm

VIP Member
Don't Hack!!! said:
i own a mx510 and find it to be perfect from logitech. Its a optical mouse. They came out with all this other crap that they say is better and it prob is but mouse traction can only get so good and i think that its pointless to get anything better then a mx510 cause it jsut great how it is already. Just get a really nice mouse from logitech corded not noncorded. There will always be somewhat of lagg between cordless mouses. Trust me read the reviews corded mouses are still the way to go and oh yea no point in a good mouse if it cant track the surface good so get a good mouse pad like FUNC surface 1030 its great and it got 2 sides to use. You can also add teflon tape to your mouse feet to get reactions like gliding across ice.

try using it on a white surface.

Renzore101

haha this goes without question my friend dont even thing of a ball mouse laser are the way of the future present