Bass boosting software

Exoclap

Hey guys so I just started streaming and I want to modify my audio. I want to make it sound soothing to the ears so when people join they will want to stay there only because of the sexy voice that my microphone is going to output. So I want to add maybe a little bit of bass I also want to amplify my audio a little bit but I don't know how to mess around with the audio when the stream is turned on.

Yesterday I was watching a video from a guy called FaceLikeTheSun. He talked about the famous conspiracy called pizza gate which you guys have probably heard of. I didn't quite like the guy but I wanted to stay there and listen to him until the end only because of his voice.

Here is the video
Similar video

So I'm wondering do you guys know any programs that allow me to mess around with my audio while I'm streaming to make it sound similar to the guy that was speaking in video that I've provided above.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
You can't make a voice sound like that by just boosting the bass, sexy voice stays sexy regardless of the mic and if your voice isn't sexy... software isn't going to help you. At least not bass boosting, that just makes it sound annoying. Unless you're looking for some kind of mission impossible style magical voice-changing software like Adobe VoCo, but that costs money.

I would recommend some singing tutorials/guides on the internet, they can definitely help improve your voice.

_Glitch

I know there are a lot of programs out there that will let you edit the equalizer on your microphone.
However i don't know of any free once. But they do exist.

I had a feature inbult in the software on my old headset that allowed me to edit the equalizer somewhat.
Really helped my armature growling ;D
I tried singing "let it go" from frozen. It was soo much fun. ;)