battlefield bad company 2 thread

starlitjoker

a couple more months till release so lets start a thread about it :D

i personally am super excited, MW 2 is getting boring now as me and my clan just rip kids :p but in BFBC 2 i believe all my frustration and disappointment will be gone :D DICE knows what they are doing with battlefield and i think it is going to be amazing

BTDUBS im getting it for pc :D

Discuss!

Aastii

VIP Member
This is the third thread on this now isn't it :confused:

I am still looking forward to it, need to work out how I can preorder it and use my game card with £20 on it, because I don't have enough money in my account atm to get it, what with building new system

Aastii

VIP Member
Yeah, I know, but I'm just hoping for another Reality Mod :p, Project Reality (BF2 mod) has been treating me very well, and tbh, I'd like to see it continued.

I have heard quite a few people on about reality mod, but never used it. Is it worth downloading would you say?

Stoic Sentinel

I have heard quite a few people on about reality mod, but never used it. Is it worth downloading would you say?

Yes! They're currently up to v0.874, still waiting for v0.9, most people use VoIP, very mature players. I believe they have quite a few UK Servers, as well. I mainly play in the UK ones and the US ones if I have time :p I'd only really not suggest it is if you:

1) Dislike tactical shooters
2) Hate waiting for long periods of time (ambush, mostly used by Insurgents)
3) Hate trudging through forests or over land for long periods of time (maps are now to-scale)

And here's a link to their website (seriously, I'm not advertising, I'm making a suggestion): http://www.realitymod.com/

Aastii

VIP Member
it looks pretty good. Come saturday I will have my new system so will try it out either then or possibly sunday because of all building and setting up and what not :p