BattleField Problems

g4m3rof1337

My problem with BattleField 2 is that I only get a limited amount of servers, and when I join a server, the game freezes. I have the Deluxe Edition.

My problem with BattleField 2142 is that with my computer, I think I should be able to play maxed out, no lag, same with BattleField 2. And I cant find any servers online. I just think all I need is another gig of ram, and over clock my CPU and maybe my GPU.

I may need to update both games.

What do you all think?

Thanks.

hpi

banned
I had that problem with no servers till a member on here helped me out.

Do you have ealink? I could swear that was the problem and when I installed it I had thousands of servers to play on 2142., for bf2 im not sure as I don't have it.

Well ya it's not that fast a cpu but it shouldn't be having a problem, 1 gb of ram is enough but 2gb won't hurt in these sorta games.

Hm I thought that card would max out bf2142 it's not really a very demanding game imo.

CrazyEh

I've only been playing bf2 for a little bit, so I probably wont be much help.. but, have you downloaded the newest patch for it?

I was playing it with 1gb of ram and had no problems... did notice a very slight increase once I added another gig.