Bear Share

ke_742

banned
I bought Bear share pro and I cant seem to connect to the internet with it. I enabled all acess in my firewall program. But still no connection Wad can i do to establish a connection. OH Woe is me!

dave597

VIP Member
contact their technical support line? get a refund? you should never really buy p2p programs in the first place, in essence you are purchasing nothing. or where you say you enable all access in your firewall - is that the same as disabling the firewall?

pepper7615

I'm using Shareza rightnow, and it is pretty user friendly, but I didn't even know bear share was still around

Dunedain

Bearshare is pretty good actually.

I use Limewire. Just search on the free version to find the pro versions for bearshare and limewire, you're bound to find the latest version ;)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hey :)

Guys I hope you realise that P2P software is not illegal by itself but illegal for what it is being used for. I have illegal downloading in mind. Please do not discuss this in the forum. I doubt the majority of you use it to download legal stuff. Just keep this in mind.

JAN :D

heinzbitte

I wonder if he ever got it to work. Bearshare Pro supposedly has faster download speeds because it allows you more sources. It also doesn't have spyware or adware.