Beat this on air!!

Burgerbob

Untitled-2.jpg

No kidding- the MB temp went below 0, the program reverted to the other end of the spectrum and gave me a warning.

Yay for 9th floor, open window, cold dry Wyoming air.

And no, I'm not using photoshop or anything ridiculous.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Faulty thermal sensor comes into mind here.....i highly doubt anyone could get those temps on air.

laznz1

unless he has hooked his computer to a wind turbine or a huffer if this is real and not cheated with no faultly senses its a good job also is this with case on or off

ScOuT

VIP Member
If you put your computer in the window and the temps were far below 0 degrees I can see how that can happen.

Yesterday it was -16 degrees here, so cold it hurt your chest to breathe. I might just drag my rig onto my balcony and see what I get:) There are many very cold places in the world, I have been in -85 degrees below zero before.

I think I saw it on extremesystems forum where people were setting up computers outside with crazy air and liquid cooling just to see what temps they got. There were many who had sub zero temps.

Last edited:

Twist86

Yeah, obvoiusly it's not real though. Who would keep their room near freezing?

Mr Freeze

Yesterday it was -16 degrees here, so cold it hurt your chest to breathe. I might just drag my rig onto my balcony and see what I get:) There are many very cold places in the world, I have been in -85 degrees below zero before.

Best I have seen is 20c but then again if I opened my window now I would see better temps....then again I don't feel like getting sick for those temps ^-^

ScOuT

VIP Member
Best I have seen is 20c but then again if I opened my window now I would see better temps....then again I don't feel like getting sick for those temps ^-^

me either...count me out:(

My wife would kill me if did something crazy like that.

Burgerbob

This is real- I have the case next to my window with a 120mm intake. It's winter here in Wyoming- never above 32F at night.

This is NOT a faulty sensor.

Geoff

VIP Member
RecordCold.jpg

That was on air as well, I had a dryer duct coming into the case from the nice cold outside. :)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
[-0MEGA-];1134678 said:
RecordCold.jpg

That was on air as well, I had a dryer duct coming into the case from the nice cold outside. :)

Beautiful wallpaper!!! Is that included in Vista?