Best Antivirus? Kaspersky, Norton, McAffee? HELP!

CMF175

i like norton myself do any of you run a separate firewall i have a router and nortom has a forewall thingy on it

KPC84

Kaspersky by a mile. And get a free firewall and anti-spyware.

I think I'm going with this recommendation. I've never heard of this ESET NOD32. I'll research it a little bit, but I'm definitely picking up a copy of Kaspersky today.

SirKenin

banned
Kaspersky is awesome. Best on the market, completely slaughters that Norton and Mcafee garbage. Just make sure to disable the email virus scanning, as not only is it redundant, it also has a tendency of corrupting your data files.

KPC84

Kaspersky is awesome. Best on the market, completely slaughters that Norton and Mcafee garbage. Just make sure to disable the email virus scanning, as not only is it redundant, it also has a tendency of corrupting your data files.

Good to know, thanks. I'm definitely going with Kaspersky.

Vizy

definetly kaspersky. eset nod is a wondeful thing. i had it on my dads comp. but in case install avg free, ad-awar free ed, spybot..S&D

SirKenin

banned
Hehe. Yesterday and today I had the distinct pleasure of throwing out unopened copies of Norton "security" suites and McAfee suites... Several dozen copies. What a distinct pleasure.

dznutz

norton....... they suck. they can't even give them away. they oftentimes go on sale.... free after rebate at frys.

in the computer store the ones who are buying them look really computer stupid

you can't go wrong with either nod or kaspersky

sakya_carya

hmm its to many product if you check it in top10 antivirus you will find it change every month. i think it depend on your computer's spec if it strong perhaps put diffrent product for each anti virus , spyware, and firewall. the problem is no matter how strong your anti product is u still not 100% clean .nothing is perfect.

advice: get one of the top ten anti product update it every day... second if available :p