Best budget motherboard for I3 2100?

khom562

your not going to get anything for $50 new. I got a h61de/s3 off ebay for 35 shipped and as bottom as it is, it is like $70 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157254.

You really need a bigger motherboard budget.

Actually i found some that were 50.00 but i'm not sure if there that great. Also nice.

What are the difference between motherboards that are 50.00 compare to the ones that are 100-200 bucks? Does it really make that much of a difference?

wolfeking

banned
ok. Chipsets for one. They are the brains of the motherboard and control everything. Z77 is the best, followed by Z68 and P67.
more expensive boards have higher expandability and just general higher quality.

also your overclocking and BIOS options of the cheaper ones are probably going to be limited.

khom562

ok. Chipsets for one. They are the brains of the motherboard and control everything. Z77 is the best, followed by Z68 and P67.
more expensive boards have higher expandability and just general higher quality.

also your overclocking and BIOS options of the cheaper ones are probably going to be limited.

Would you mind showing me a few motherboards with those please?

Overclocking and such i'm not looking to do any of those right now. I just want a working Motherboard that able to take my 6850-6870 i'll be getting.