Best Digital Camera for...

goosy22

... around $200 US Dollars???

I need one for my girlfriend who's graduating next sunday... I'd prefer one with 10x plus zoom capabilities, good night/motion shooting (we like to go to alot of dances, and she takes loads of pictures)... would really like to hear about cameras that users own, not stuff they "heard" about...

bass76

VIP Member
why do you want 10x zoom? Does she do a lot of survellience? Investigation for insurance companies?:p

You MIGHT be struggling to get a really good camera with that kinda zoom for your price.

computerhakk

VIP Member
For 10x, you are limited. However, there are a couple out there, not limited to these.

Kodak z7590. Slightly over your budget.
Minolta Z1. Fit's your budget.

However, it seems that you guys will probably want a small one knowing the kind of activities you guys do; then, your very limited to a few.

goosy22

sorry for not responding sooner, my internet has been down for a while...

why do you want 10x zoom? Does she do a lot of survellience? Investigation for insurance companies?:p

You MIGHT be struggling to get a really good camera with that kinda zoom for your price.

no, but that sorta zoom comes in handy on road trips, which we like to take often ;)...

For 10x, you are limited. However, there are a couple out there, not limited to these.

Kodak z7590. Slightly over your budget.
Minolta Z1. Fit's your budget.

However, it seems that you guys will probably want a small one knowing the kind of activities you guys do; then, your very limited to a few.

thanks, i'll look into them... and i suppose i could stretch the budget to $300 if someone finds a good one for that sort of money...