Best free push e-mail?

ikermalli

Hey all,

Recently my e-mail accounts got messed up and now I have to keep on refreshing pages and manually checking my phone inbox for messages. I e-mail frequently, easily 70+ e-mails a day. My Yahoo account is becoming unstable and does not load well, my gmail is only push on my desktop and now won't let me log in, and hotmail... well... it's hotmail. Now I have to use Mail2web live which pushes to my phone but not on my desktop like Yahoo and Gmail, and I have to use AOL which is really slow. I just want one account to end it all which can push to both, and hopefully... is free? Yahoo was doing that fine until recently...

Last edited:

ikermalli

Woops! Sorry! Does this site have a filter? Sorry, I've been on some music and paintballing forums and they allow it and I haven't been here in a while, sorry!

FairDoos

I have that but it's not push and there is a fee to use it in the mail app on the iPHone

Yes but doesent the iPhone have Wifi? Access your Emails through the internet also what do you mean by push im not understanding that part?

ikermalli

Well it's sorta push/pull but basically with yahoo desktop version (the new one) you could leave it open and it the server would push the emails sent to me as soon as it gets them, and on the iPhone the iPhone would pull the messages as soon as the server got them into it's mailbox. Get what I mean?