Best Game On Pc?!?!?!

lovely?

my favorite would be oblivion, with age of empires three coming in close second, and black & white two coming in third...

I already tried Project IGI2 on my PC and i can say it's the best game i have ever played concerning that kind of games.
Also the GTA San Andreas is amazing ...

DirtyD86

banned
ever since half life and its mods started coming out, everything else has seemed dull to me

half life 2/mods continues the tradition :D

I already played project IGI2 and i can say that it was amazing and to say the truth i changed my 64mb graphic card with 128mb one just cuz this game didn't run on my pc.
GTA San Andreas is also great and one of my favorites.

12-Gauge

i hope there will be a half life 3 after the trilogy of episodes *hopes*

Same. I have a suspicion that Valve are using the three episodes as gap fillers whilst they secretly work on Half-life 3 'off the radar'. Then, a few years from now, they unleash a 30 hour long epic with crysis visuals along side Counter Strike 3. Inplausible perhaps, but I can dream can't I?

HumanMage

By fan base alone I would have to say World of Warcraft, you can't beat 6-7 million people world wide on one game.

roaminggnome55

Currently my fav. Game is IL-2 Sturmovik. But other great games that Rival Il-2 are
(all for PC):
Freelancer
Company of Heroes
Call of Duty 2
Battlefield 2
Homeworld 2
CNC 3

Gaff84

fallout

fallout 2

fallout tactics

and next year, fallout 3, as long as bethesda doesn't screw up the franchise.

Amen.

From what I've seen, Fallout 3 looks awesome. Think about it, they are using the Oblivion engine. Afew years back I kept thinking that the Morrowind engine would be great for a Fallout game, because of how expansive everything was. Plus, you just wander around and loot stuff (you can literally take anything that isn't too big or bolted down). That sums up the fallout games, wander around and explore, and essentially steal, loot, and take everything you can find.

So the major task that falls upon Bethesda is whether or not they recreate the charms of the fallout games (random encounters, subtle humor, etc.)

The best part about the fallout series, is that it never really took itself too seriously.

From the screenshots I've seen, the character models looke better (more realistic, and human), and a lot less like blow-up dolls or something (like in Oblivion).