Best graphics card for running World of Warcraft?

claptonman

You will definitely need to replace your PSU, sorry. probably around a 550w, look into antec, corsair, silverstone, seasonic, xfx, or PC power and cooling.

FuryRosewood

try the corsair builders series or the xfx units, their typically pretty inexpensive and good quality. i run wow on a gtx460 and in most scenerios im maxxed settings wise.

salvage-this

it is a good PSU but what video card are you going to be running on it. Good or not if it does not meet the power requirements of the GPU you will have problems.

It looks like your Bestec PSU is an ATX model so any ATX/ATX12V should fit in it's place just fine.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Is there a card that can run on a 430watt PSU? One that will run WoW at max settings at 60fps that is.

If not, I can always go for a different PSU with more power. I can spend a little more.

Also I am looking to spend about $80-$100 max on a card. Can't afford to spend like $200 or anything. Can I get a good card for that price that will run WoW to my liking?

is that 80-100 including the psu?

jonnyp11

that says 500w and right now wih the 15% promo code you get both the 9 off from that but you can still get the mir too for a total of 29 off, almost half price.