Best Internet Security Software

Natalie105

When I build my new PC I'll need to be putting some very good internet secuirty on it! I was thinking of AVG 8.0 becuase that's £9.99 for a year, but I'm trialing Windows Live One Care at the moment which seems quite good too.

Does anyone if there is any better secuirty other than AVG Internet Secuirty 8.0 (I think I like that better than Windows Live One Care!) that doesn't cost more than £15 a year?

Any suggestions?

tremmor

i bought a package for (3) computers Kaspersky intrenet security 2009.

i needed the extra for the grandkids.

My suggestion is do the trials.
find out what your needs are.
I don't have any issues with AVG free. it works fine.
i wanted a lot of other features to keep an close eye
on family. this was my preference.

try'em out.

chrisalv14

banned
Here is some you can buy BUT they may not be the price you are looking for, i still think they are recommended for people looking for the best Internet Security.

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2008:
30828_92.jpg

Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0:
30864_92.jpg

McAfee Internet Security Suite:
30867_92.jpg

BitDefender Internet Security 2008:
30870_92.jpg

Trend Micro Internet Security 2008:
30873_92.jpg

CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2008:
30871_92.jpg

I DO NOT KNOW ANY PRICES FOR THOSE INTERNET/PC SECURITY BUT I CURRENTLY HAVE NORTON INTERNET SECURITY INSTALLED WITH A FREE 3 YEAR SUBSCRIBTION AND AUTO-LIVE UPDATE APPLIED.
JUST GOOGLE THE NAME OF A PRODUCT TO FIND OUT THE CHEAPEST PRICE.

CHRISALV14 ;)

G25r8cer

Me and my whole family are using ESET Smart Security. It is lightweight yet powerful. That is why I love it.

terii

According to PC Mag the best security suite is Norton security suite 2009. I know Norton fell out of favor some time ago but they have apparently cleaned up their act. This suite runs better than previous versions and is not the resource hog found previously. The read is good and you may want to check it out.

dznutz

According to PC Mag the best security suite is Norton security suite 2009. I know Norton fell out of favor some time ago but they have apparently cleaned up their act. This suite runs better than previous versions and is not the resource hog found previously. The read is good and you may want to check it out.

i never trust pc magazines (or car mags)...... especially when they advocate brands that advertise in their magz a lot.

to the op... nod32/kaspersky are among the tops. can't go wrong with either one.