Best looking laptop?

Abby

Hi

I'm looking to buy a laptop that looks great. It's mainly going to be used for music and the internet (and the odd bit of work) so it doesn't need to have amazing specs. I know it's vain but the most important thing is how it looks!

Ideally I'd love a Macbook Air but my limit is £900 so it's not going to happen! I've been looking at the Samsung R610 though and that seems a bit more reasonably priced!

Can anyone help?

Abby

i would look towards Dell as many of their newer laptops can come with custom designs

Just had a look at the Dell range and I'm not too keen. Apart from the Adamo (which is out of my price range) they all seem a bit bulky. I'd like something a bit sleeker really.

I'm too fussy!

Abby

As long as it performs good enough, then yeah! I'm not going to be using it for anything particularly tasking.

Abby

Because, as I already said, I need one for downloading music, internet access and for doing work on.

I don't see that there's anything wrong with wanting a piece of technology to look good. I'll have to look at it everyday and I like the things in my house to be aesthetically pleasing.

I don't see any point in buying a laptop which I think is ugly but is high-spec and has features which I'll never use when I can buy one I like the look of and which meets my lower requirements.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Why not look at a netbook then if thats all the more you need it for? They come in a variety of colors and styles and would ave you a lot of money and be more portable.

Abby

I'd like a CD/DVD drive too and I can't be bothered with the hassle of an external one.

What I like about the R610 though is that it has blu-ray. Quite looking forward to hooking it up to my TV!