• Apple's Mobile Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AOL Mail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

jpoveda

What is the best mail provider or the one you use. Choose anyone in the poll and if you choose other specify.

Thank you.

tremmor

Its either the provider that works well. I have another and they have many titles. its at www.mail.com

they have titles like techie, doctor, engineer or just about any profession you can think of. large mail box. its free but the pay is better. have one [email protected]

jpoveda

I meant that it has all possible features, like: POP3, IMAP, good user interface, easy to use, lots of space. That should be the criteria to choose the best one. I actually have a AT&T mail account, but it is powered by Yahoo!

And of course, FREE, and I mean FREE of advertisement, no payments, no SPAM!!!

Twist86

Gmail has become slower to load over time but very few problems and very rare to see spam in my inbox.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I still love gmail. Clean, understating look, excellent spam filter and google calendars and docs make it incredibly convenient to organize my stuff.

fastdude

I still love gmail. Clean, understating look, excellent spam filter and google calendars and docs make it incredibly convenient to organize my stuff.

Me too, though my primary account is still yahoo, I can't can't be bothered to transfer all my contacts :p gmail has lots of storage space, too (7MB I think)
I have one hotmail, one yahoo, one gmail, and one junk mail or dodgy mail account

tremmor

Me too, though my primary account is still yahoo, I can't can't be bothered to transfer all my contacts :p gmail has lots of storage space, too (7MB I think)
I have one hotmail, one yahoo, one gmail, and one junk mail or dodgy mail account

fastdude
when you say dodgy mail account do you mean disposable mail account?
just curious. sounds like something i want. not sure what works though.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy

Did you just say gmail has 7MB of storage space?

lubo4444

I use both yahoo and windows live mail. I'm pretty happy with both of them. I hear gmail is good too but i'll stick with the mails that i have right now. :)

lucasbytegenius

Hi

Hotmail

Hotmail is one of the leading providers for free, easy to use, electronic mail providers on the net. Hotmail gives users a free 2MB’s worth of space, but allows you to upgrade for twenty dollars per year to a larger account (a much larger account clocking in at an enormous 2GB). Hotmail also offers fairly good spam blocking technology that can be customized to block more or less messages.
Yahoo

Another popular and free email provider that gives you a much larger amount of space to work with for free (200 MB) with the ability to upgrade. Being one of the most popular sites on the web, Yahoo has amassed quite a following and is not only used as an email provider, but also for news and web site searching. With spam blocking technology and ease of use that rivals any email provider on the internet, Yahoo is the perfect place for your first real email account.
Lycos

A similar free provider that gives you 5MB, spam fighting tools, and the ability to upgrade to a larger account that can be accessed by email software such as Microsoft Access.
Mail.com

Provides 10 MB accounts and the ability to send attachments up to 4 MB. Safe, secure and private, Mail.com is a good alternative to the sometimes overused usual providers.

Thanks

GMail pwns those! :D

Does over 7 GB sound like enough space for you?

I've got a Hotmail account I think, I haven't checked it out though. I prefer GMail, even though it is slow to load sometimes (at least until I switched to the Chrome browser lol).
So, I don't have much to base my opinion on, because that's all I've used.