best mmorpg

murdock22

what is the best mmorpg that you buy and install not the kind where you pay by month. I am was thinking of playing some of these games since i am getting board at frist person shooters.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Well, I dunno about ones you "buy".

I play Knight Online and Kal Online and love them.

Definetly not state of the art graphics though, being free and all :p But that never bothered me.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I played Guild Wars for a good 3 or 4 months straight a little different spin on some old ideas of combat..

burnitdown

ive played knight online, its ok but didnt keep me interested. I just bought guild wars yesterday and it seems very very good.

atomic

I play WoW and Knight online. Now KO is more to the topic, but its very limited compared to WoW which you pay for. I guess the saying "you get what you pay for" still stands. :p

murdock22

i played that game for like 2 years and quit 8 months ago. i was looking at playing that game again but when i logged back in sometime within those 8 months i was hacked and lost everything including rares which were cheap back then :(

ChickenWing

WoW and Guildwars are very good,i play them both and love them both.

Knight Online=foreign people playing so you dont know what they're saying and Runescape is well...runescape..

dannyjjang

"knight online" how come i never heard of this
is this a fun game??
i've been looking for some free mmorpg..and never heard of this

Nightrain

its decent. it gets repetitive. most people dont speak english. but if its ur only option then ya its good.

guild wars was awesome. i thought it was a great game. up until i hit level 20 which is max level. i just felt like there wasnt anything left to do. getting elite skills just didnt float my boat. for mmo's i want to be able to level grind along with other stuff. once my level grind ran out in guild wars i just didnt feel the same about the game anymore. but ya it is a great game.