Best Motherboard under $180.00

MrDave3D

Looking for the best Motherboard under my price range $180.00, Am not going any higher.

Will be using AMD and used for gaming.

Will only buy at newegg.com and also post link please.

Dave

cohen

Just thought before i post a recommendation.

Why going AMD and your gaming???

Intel is better.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Thats a Intel board. I dont think anybody reads post here anymore. Its like if somebody says AMD they get Intel shoved down their throat. Its like on this forum your a idiot if you dont get a Core2 and a 4850/70. This place is like a repetitive noob series.

Last edited:

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
AMD sucks atm compared to ANY intel.
AMD is currently only offering low/mid/mid-hi-range products, and they're still fairly good at it, even thoug Intel currently dominates the absolute high-end market AMDs ain't crappy.

@OP - What CPU are you exactly looking at?

Last edited:

MrDave3D

Just talked to friend and he convinced me to get Intel and what Cpu and Motherboard.
All done with list now.

How do you make wishlist on newegg public so i can post?

Intel_man

VIP Member
Just talked to friend and he convinced me to get Intel and what Cpu and Motherboard.
All done with list now.

How do you make wishlist on newegg public so i can post?

Take a print screen of the list, paste it on Paint. Save it and upload it to imageshack, photobucket, etc.

Then you just insert the image here.

MrDave3D

abnixc.jpg

73fq0g.jpg

28lwhfk.jpg

jp7h1l.jpg

2u9lfs8.jpg

cohen

What's your budget??? and do you need everything, like monitor, keyboard and monitor etc??

I think i could do you a better build if you going to spend around $1,100.

MrDave3D

What's your budget??? and do you need everything, like monitor, keyboard and monitor etc??

I think i could do you a better build if you going to spend around $1,100.

My limit is $1,100
Yes i am geting new everything.

MrDave3D

Also the only thing i am will to change in the list is Motherboard,Cpu,Cpu fan and Video card. But remeber i have to stay in my Budget, Can be 5 or 10 bucks off but that is IT.

Intel_man

VIP Member
You might want to consider buying OEM CPU's as the Retail ones cost a bit more and come with a HSF in which if you want to use an aftermarket fan, you will have to remove it.