best place to buy custom PCs?

Or me. I'll build one for ya! And because you're a CF member, I'll discount it a little, but you have to pay with PayPal.

Otherwise, the above are good, but I don't trust them, honestly.
 
Or me. I'll build one for ya! And because you're a CF member, I'll discount it a little, but you have to pay with PayPal.

Otherwise, the above are good, but I don't trust them, honestly.

Yeah, Cyber Power doesn't have that good of a rep, just good value for the parts. You can get Scott to build one for ya :D The link to the site's in his siggy. I would, but tbh, I have no time.

"I would if I could, but I can't, so I'm not."
 
cyberpower>ibuypower
cyber pc does do great computers they do excellent cable mangament for free and you get some free games but there isnt that much parts to choose from
 
I heard bad reviews (CS/pc wont boot) from both cyber power and ibuypower. I would buy parts online and built it myself or ask a friend for help.
 
Ebay does have some amazing deals. most of the computers are for starters, then you add thigns like a graphics card, sound card, better hdd's and so on.
 
Back
Top