• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • None

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I voted for Vista x64. Haven't had any issues with the OS and I like the eye candy. :eek:

StrangleHold

Staff member
Windows 2000. Everything afterwards (XP-Vista) are just - beefed up - eye candy Windows 2000. Vista/XP to Windows 2000 is just like ME was to Windows 98. Same thing with a bunch of crap added.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
I voted XP, haven't had any problems in a loooooong time. Although Vista didn't give me trouble the time I ran it...

tremmor

Vista is for the benefit of Microsoft.
Security is for there benefit. not yours.
They do not love you.
its for the kiddies. not players.
then again i would not do anything illegal.

Gareth

Vista x64, using it now for over a year, not one problem, stable and has never crashed on me :)

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
I voted ME just so it would have one:)

Honestly though, 98 SE was great. to this day, still my fav.

oregon

I said Vista.... I haven't tried Vista x64 but I've read that a fair amount of programs don't work on it. Plus I would assume (almost) no one uses more than 3.3 gigabytes of RAM.

Mitch?

banned
Vistas x64
haven't had a crash (due to vista at least) for a good while, and the file tagging/naming/general maneuvering around Explorer is pretty nice. plus it looks pretty, and they're alot more lax on driver control with SP1, and apps are either available or patchable...
Not just talking, I use Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntu Studio, XP, Vista, and 98SE, and i have to say i like vista the best.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I run Fedora Core 9 100% now, so i would have voted for that if it were an option.

But when i used windows, the most reliable stable version was 2000