best way to increase performance?

starlitjoker

New Member
what would be the easiest and best way to have a greater performance in MW 2 while recording in "wegame"? or just MW 2 on 1920X1080 at max settings

right now in my sig those are my specs, would it be best to buy another 9800 GTX+ OC? and just run them SLI? or upgrade the cpu? i have around 50 fps i think in MW 2 while not recording and it goes down a little when recording. only by like 5 fps... so what should i upgrade?
 
45fps is pretty good, i dont see why you would need to upgrade. but if you feel you absolutely have to upgrade, i would say get another 9800gtx cause that isnt a cpu bottleneck
 
Sweet rig.

Honestly, I'd buy a single card that's much better than what you've got, rather than SLI. You won't double your framerate with another card, so I don't think it's worth it.

Get a smokin new card and sell you 9800 GTX + to me. =D
 
Sweet rig.

Honestly, I'd buy a single card that's much better than what you've got, rather than SLI. You won't double your framerate with another card, so I don't think it's worth it.

Get a smokin new card and sell you 9800 GTX + to me. =D

Lol, Bodaggit with all his great plans :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top