better for gaming?

enzofur

ZER0X

VIP Member
I was wondering which of the two would be better for gaming?
My vote would go towards the Toshiba laptop, slightly larger screen and better graphics performance, however it is entirely up to you.

enzofur

any other opinions from anyone else?
I just read somewhere that there have been problems with nvidias video cards? any truth to this?
Also the Toshiba has a 12cell battery, but it doesn't say how long the battery life but im assuming that would give it an extra 30-60 mins extra?
Also forgot to say that the Toshiba has a backlit keyboard and also has bluray player....
So I gues my question has now turned into which is a better laptop?

Last edited:

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Yeah, for the same price, the Toshiba no question... Now if they weren't the same price I'd say that it probably wasn't worth the $300 more, but that's the beauty of sales!!! :)

enzofur

Alright sweet thats what I was thinking.
I don't know a whole lot about laptops so I just wanted to get some input from as many people as possible. I wasn't sure what Toshiba's quality was like and I thought maybe the sudden decrease in price might be due to a crappy product as I have experienced with other items.
Thanks for the info

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Probably the model's being discontinued, but that's not a big deal since laptop models only last about 3 months... Remember though, even though the model's discontinued that doesn't mean that it's obsolete. You should be able to play most games pretty at fairly solid resolutions for at least a couple of years, maybe more.