between 2 cases!

PhoeniX51

It looks like they're about equal in the cooling department, and although I don't personally like the looks of either of them, I still say the Nemesis is a little better (if you mod some lights into it maybe). Also the Nemisis can support many formfactors while the Viper can only do ATX. 2 extra drive bays in the Nemesis compared to the Viper.

I say Nemesis for changeability/upgradability.

Rip_Uk

sounds good. It's going to have very high end stuff in it. You reckon the nemesis then. thanks.

bigsaucybob

i would go with the second one just because i have heard good things about it and the first one just looks a little cheap to me. but u can do wat u want.

Rip_Uk

thats 2 people for the NZXT Nemesis. i like the look of both just need to know which one will be best for high end components/cooling.

Geoff

VIP Member
a poll would have been useful here, but i think the 2nd one is better, has more fans and isnt as big. The 1st one reminded me of the dodge ram :p

skidude

Nemesis. No question. I have an Guardian (made by same company as the Nemsis) and I love it.

Archangel

VIP Member
i like the look of the first one (just as i like the name of it... and that snake side panel... :) ) anyway,. i think the 2nd one looks pretty crappy.. but thats my personal opinion ;)

Rip_Uk

just ordered the NZXT Nemesis in white. Thanks a lot for all your opinions, im going to need some help in the future building it ;)
Archangel, i like the look of the viper better too but from what ive heard i went for the nemesis. thanks.