Beware of Webcams

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcBoss

The thing iam really angry about is that there was 3 super mods on the forum they did not see it! because they where not working hard... i even noticed one mod replying '' nice one m8 very useful '' :mad:

There a word mate,,, never trust no one... when my 30 days are over i will not put any mods i will control things my self!

Anyway guess i got to start thinking how to come up with 300.00 within 15 days :rolleyes:

LOL should i rob a bank :D :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Excuse me gents, How about we get back to the subject in hand.
Sure, let's look at the subject you've started:

I was recently searching for some Visual Basic 6 help and I came accross a project which allowed you to connect to other peoples webcams as long as you had their IP Address, so if you have a webcam, someone doesn't like u and you do somethings you dont want people to see. cover up your webcam if your not using it.
Doesnt seem like you've got a problem or a question but more like an announcement which I've heeded and noted. Moving on now. :)

God (2)

banned
How is Jimbob going to get back on subject if he has been removed. And if he has not yet. Why would he want to come back?

God (2)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
How is Jimbob going to get back on subject if he has been removed. And if he has not yet. Why would he want to come back?
He'll live. 'sides, he's a badass coder who learned all of VB in 2 weeks, can learn C++ in 4 weeks and is a Linux guru in only 3 weeks. He'll manage without us.

Does this sound like a bad person?
I responded to your "petition" in the other section, please leave the bleeding heart there :) Also, serial murders say "sir and ma'am to the judge" all the time... does that mean their good people? Not likely.

Time to bring yet another thread ... the funniest of them all i must say... to a peaceful close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.