bf 2142 problem need help quickly

hpi

banned
Well I got this game for christmas bc I used to play the free version and I love this game but I wanna play on servers against others and not bots and when I go to multiplay theres supposed to be a server list and all and theres fk all so I can't play.

What's the problem???

huntleth

how are you going about doing this? It seems an obvious question, but it might help. however, as meanman said, chances are that it's your firewall.

You have to do the upgrade and to do it right, you have to download EA Link(a game download service from EA). Same thing happened to me, I downloaded the update and viola about 3300 Server popped up.

hpi

banned
You have to do the upgrade and to do it right, you have to download EA Link(a game download service from EA). Same thing happened to me, I downloaded the update and viola about 3300 Server popped up.

Oh sweet. That's all it needed, now I have tons of servers everywhere.

Thanks for that, I can finally play this owning game :D

Sorry man, I was thinking of BF2, I have almost 3400 servers in that. In BF2142 I have 284(est.), I didn't know about the update either. But, I have had problems before with stupid crap like updates, that won't let you play at all. Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world that ignores McAfee's updates, obviously everybody else updates their stuff, lol.