bfbc2 worth it in australia?

AusLinda

Well my friend saidif i mind, gravity you can get it, but the let down is the amount of servers in australia there is which is "9" can anyone confirm this for me and i woulda like suggestions if its worth it since its on half pric ein australia atm.

cheers

russb

Save your money,you can never get on a server when you want,also lots of snipers infact more snipers than players.

Last edited:

konsole

I sold it after I played through the missions because I decided I would rather just wait for Battlefield 3. How is your lag on eastern asian servers? I'm sure you can find plenty of Chinese or Japanese servers.

AusLinda

aaaa explains the half price probs, anyways might as well buy mount and blade warband from steam then

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Save your money,you can never get on a server when you want,also lots of snipers infact more snipers than players.

Ive never had any problems getting on a server...theres hundreds.

as for the sniper thing,Yup there are alot,But im usualy a sniper 95% of the time anyway so :p

But AusLinda,During Beta i wouldnt of recommended getting it,But its awesome now....get it!

awildgoose

Wow only 9 servers? I'm sure you can still play on some fast US or UK servers and still get little or no lag. I've heard and read from people that the single player is pretty good to, because you don't just need multiplayer for games.

lubo4444

I was thinking the same thing like the post above. I think you should be able to play on US servers but not 100% sure. I know that the internet speed in Australia is not the best but still, i think you should be able to play on US servers. :)

linkin

VIP Member
I was playing this at my mum's place on my bro's PC, i got pings under 100 on us servers and under 180 on uk servers... it's not as bad as people make it out to be...

Maybe they're just used to countrstrike :p

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's not as bad as people make it out to be...

Maybe they're just used to countrstrike :p

I think its just that alot of those that moaned....came from MW2 and didnt like how harder the gameplay is compared to MW2....i did myself i realy didnt like BC2 during beta....the aiming seemed horrible but now that ive had practive its got alot easier,Like i said i snipe alot of the time and its quite fun. :)

Dropkickmurphys

I play sniper most of the time on the game, I have unlocked all of my snipers and 1 weap for Assualt and that is it xD.

There is an austrailian guy in my squad and he can usually play ok with us in UK or European servers.