bios questions

jimmymtfan19

New Member
igpu frame buffer size what should this be set to ? i think it varies from 32-256 or disabled. also HPET what is this ? what settings can i play around with to increase my frames per second ?
 
I don't know if this has anything to do with your question, but I am going to give it a shot. How much RAM does your system have?
 
ram

2gb ram only single channel because of the 610i board but i played around with the settings and i can run around in fear and average 70 fps and ive seen max of 140 fps but this is on minimum settings. Also, I have an intel 4 duo core 3.2 ghz running on the on board graphics on the 610 board. I plan on getting a 8800 gpu, i set the ram voltage to 2.0 nb voltage ? its on 1.75. cpu temps are at 33 degrees C how much can i overclock this thing? Also whats a safe vcore voltage. its a e8400 processor.
 
Last edited:
igpu frame buffer size what should this be set to ? i think it varies from 32-256 or disabled.
That would be the frame buffer/video memory size for the Integrated GPU, I believe. Nothing to worry about if you have a discrete graphics card.
 
Back
Top