Bitcoin Build

I am thinking about getting into the bitcoin mining craze. In part because if gives me a good reason to build another computer, and if I can make it profitable than the wifey can't argue :p

I am totally new when it comes to bitcoin tho and I am looking to get help understanding WHAT is being done and how, to "mine" for bitcoin. I LOVE Minecraft so whey not mine for cryptocurrency lol.

Anyone have an idea here to start to at least see if is something that is viable for me :cool:

I don't mind if you want to PM me to stay anonymous either. Not looking to get rich, just have a little fun, like Making Maple Candy :p

You're too late to the party for any work you do to be worth it.

aww FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuudg

I was thinking since it is going back up again it might be worth it. I looked into the bitcoin things that are MADE to "mine" them, but the ROI is like 14 months because of our damn electric rates :(

So... I decide "F it" and just am letting my normal PC do its thing while I am sleeping, and at work. Hey that's like 16 hours a day... at this rate... I was up to about 14 cents when I left... going rate like this... ill get about 10 cents a day... minus the .17 cents a KWh for those 16 hours... I am losing money I think.

Damn bitcoin... maybe I should go for Moreno instead...