Bitdefender Safepay Query

bananamonkey87

Hi,

When I use Bitdefender Safepay to access bank websites the software timeouts when clicking on links. It works with other websites just the bank website timeout. Any advice?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What web browser do you use? You might want to try using a different one to see if it works better.

bananamonkey87

What web browser do you use? You might want to try using a different one to see if it works better.
It works if I use Firefox but Safepay is more secure, it's part of the antivirus program, it is a browser. Is it possible to change timeout settings?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You would get better support if you contact bit defender since its their program.

bananamonkey87

You would get better support if you contact bit defender since its their program.
I tried to do that before coming here but the webpage kept cycling through webpages instead of directing me to the page regarding an email ticket. The website I think is actually ****ed. I spent maybe an hour trying to find how to navigate through it. Even Google wouldn't bring up an email address of any kind. **** 'em, they seem a bit of a dodgy company after reading about how they treat customers. I was just hoping someone here might know how to help.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? If you can't access safepay support using the safe pay browser then use IE or another browser.

I also recommend going lighter on the language. :)