Bizzare...

It's bizzare, but everytime I start a thread, I see an administrator post. But it's basically Praetor who posts. Fact or you just like posting

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL too funny. Dont be sore cuz I busted you for the silliness of some of your posts ... not much escapes me.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
:)

:rolleyes: we all know who the authority is. Follow the rules and he will be helpful. Break them and hell will rain on you! Well not really....but these posts are kinda pointless don't you think?

JAN :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I sometimes intend to be silly, but the stragest fact is that I don't even know when I'm silly
Being silly is ok, hell even i bust out some humor posts from time to time. It's only when the following lines are breached that you find that I'm not the person you want on your tail:
a. Technical stupidy, either intentional or really big stretchs thats get me. Not knowing something is OK. Not knowing something and then trying to fake it = not ok. Possibly knowing something and speaking well past your qualifications = not ok. This isnt a fancy CF rule ... its just common sense (you'll note that you didnt really have any problems with me until the two threads in the ForSale section)

b. Being a fanboy. Part of my role here is to play devil's advocate and to help maintain a free, open community (thats why we arent called ComputerForum-nVidiaEdition or something); being a fanboy is plain simple: its when you like a company/product but are so close minded about the other perspective that you dont consider it. This almost always goes hand in hand with point [a] and a handful of immaturity.

c. Rule violations. This is straightforward.

d. Repetitive posting stupidity. This loosely translates to posting a lot of stuff that is, but is not limited to: non-computer related stuff, plain stupid stuff, etc.