S Sir Ralph New Member Jun 19, 2010 #1 I just got everything put together on my computer. When I turn the power on the rear fan comes on there is a blue light on the mother board next to the 24 pin connector, but my monitor is black. I cant seem to figure it out.
I just got everything put together on my computer. When I turn the power on the rear fan comes on there is a blue light on the mother board next to the 24 pin connector, but my monitor is black. I cant seem to figure it out.
johnb35 Administrator Staff member Jun 19, 2010 #2 Did you use standoffs between motherboard and case? They are small brass screws so that the motherboard stays up off the case so it doesn't short out.
Did you use standoffs between motherboard and case? They are small brass screws so that the motherboard stays up off the case so it doesn't short out.