Bluetooth does not working anymore

EmmaElena

Hello!

I'm Emma and im new over here. I'm also not so good at computers and software...
Two days ago i take home my laptop from service, the second time...
Now my Fujitsu Ah 530 have 4gb RAM and Intel Pentium p6200 2.13 ghz processor.
Last night i saw that the Bluetooth don't work anymore. The computer its not visible and don't find other devices. I think all the drivers are ok...
So how i know what is the problem? What i did wrong?
Anticipated thanks for everyone who will want to help me...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I think all the drivers are ok...
Are you positive on this? Check Device Manager for anything with a yellow exclamation mark next to it. If it has that, then the driver is missing or has an issue.

Also make sure your Wireless/Bluetooth switch is turned on. It may be either a Fn key combination or a physical switch somewhere on the laptop.

EmmaElena

I think so... I'm not so expert in this field.... Bluetooth is ON, and before changing the processor worked...
This is my device manager list picture.... I didn't mention that i have windows 7 , 32bit...

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4

EmmaElena

I really dont know..... i can't even download the missing driver....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 3

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Probably gonna have to reinstall windows to get this fixed unless there is an issue with the system itself. What did you have fixed?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You said you just got it back from being serviced, correct? What did they do?

The machine is going on 6 years old most likely. I wouldn't be putting too much into it. How long has it been since there was a fresh install of windows done on this machine?

EmmaElena

I took the computer from service two days ago... they changed processor and Ram... and putting new windows 7 32 bin ... so i don't understand why this bluetooth don't work anymore...

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
As long as the motherboard supports the processor they put in, then your are ok. Did they put in an exact replacement of the original processor or a different one? If the actual processor model is listed in device manager then its supported by the motherboard.

EmmaElena

Your question it's too difficult for me! Ahahahaha I know that my computer have the 3rd processor, all 3 was different... So i don't know if it's good or not... I really don't know.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
For the money you have spend to put 3 processors in there, you could have bought a better laptop.

EmmaElena

I know... I know... I repair it only because one present and I care about this laptop...
Poor laptop...

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It's an EXE file, all you do is download and run the file and follow the prompts and install itself.