Bomber's FS/WTB Thread

bomberboysk

FS:
ALL PRICES ARE OBO, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
Discounts for multiple items

2x Delta TFB1212GHE 120x38mm 220CFM 4600rpm Fans These fans haven't seen a ton of use, less than a month of continuous operation i would venture to say. Was going to use them on my radiator but never got around to doing that, and with college happening next year i won't be able to use them anyhow, and i am in need of money right now, so they have to go.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/bomberboysk/DSCN3168.jpg?t=1290806273
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12tfexhisp.html
$30 plus shipping

4x Delta 120x38mm 190CFM 4000RPM Fans Again, these fans haven't seen an awful ton of use, they do have some dust on them from sitting on a shelf for a few months though, as they were going to be used in a project that never came to be. Two fans have Molex + RPM Connector, One fan has Molex + RPM Connector cut off, and one fan has a 3pin fan connector.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk241/bomberboysk/DSCN3523.jpg
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/delffb1212eh.html
$60 plus shipping

All six delta fans: $80 plus shipping.

Sold
Coolermaster UCP1100W NIB
EVGA GTS250 512mb
Powercolor HD4850 1GB NIB
Zalman ZM1000-HP Power Supply
Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade
Windows Vista Ultimate Retail
Shin Etsu X23-7783D
Nintendo DS
Ipod Nano 1st Gen 1GB
Ipod Shuffle 2nd Gen Green
XFX GTX280 1GB GX-280N-ZDF9
EVGA 750i SLI FTW
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB 96 Shaders
D-Link WNA-2330 Wireless Rangebooster G adapter
Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W
XFX HD5770 1GB
Biostar HD5770

Heatware

Last edited:

87dtna

What voltage does it run (and what is stock) ?

And also what kind of core and memory clocks can you get out of it for gaming?

bomberboysk

What voltage does it run (and what is stock) ?

And also what kind of core and memory clocks can you get out of it for gaming?
Don't quote me on stock, but stock is 1.15v i believe, and currently its running around 1.23/1.24ish, but it should be able to get up to 1.4v or so if you really want to push the volts.

Memory i havent really pushed, as i did not vmod the memory, i just keep it at the black edition clock of 1140(2280mhz), although awhile back it did run 1200mhz iirc without issue. Core doesnt like clocking much either, but the shaders seem pretty stable at around 2000mhz for gaming. I can put it under furmark in a few min and see what kinda clocks it will do though.

bomberboysk

So, i havent had too much of a chance to see what sort of gaming clocks i could get from it, because it would prolly take a days work to adjust voltages and such to see what i can get out of it. If anyone has offers go ahead and PM me.

87dtna

How does one ''adjust'' the voltage? Just looks like wires there, no dial or anything to '' turn it up''. Forgive my ignorance, I've never volt modded a card before or even researched it. If I had to guess, this mod just ''unlocks'' the voltage tweaker in like MSI afterburner or something?

bomberboysk

How does one ''adjust'' the voltage? Just looks like wires there, no dial or anything to '' turn it up''. Forgive my ignorance, I've never volt modded a card before or even researched it. If I had to guess, this mod just ''unlocks'' the voltage tweaker in like MSI afterburner or something?

That blue trimmer has a little gold knob that a screwdriver tip can fit into, as you turn it left the voltage increases and right it decreases(you are increasing or decreasing resistance between the FB pin of the pwm controller and the ground). Lowest it goes is around 1.24v or so, although if you really wanted to take it up there i have no doubts the card could reach 1.45v+(highest ive taken it was 1.35ish for some runs for forum warz). There is also a black wire with a bare tip that is hot glued down so you can use a multimeter to measure vgpu(one pin goes on that wire, the other to a ground of the card such as one of the heatsink screws or the rear i/o shield.

In brown is the trimmer, in red is the vgpu measuring point.

There are also mods to increase vmem, but overclocking the memory on this card isnt going to net a large amount of performance.

Last edited:

87dtna

Ahhh, missed that little screw there. I saw the vgpu measuring point though.

Man, if this was a single 6 pin gtx it'd be sold, but not sure if I want a 2x 6 pin card.

bomberboysk

Ahhh, missed that little screw there. I saw the vgpu measuring point though.

Man, if this was a single 6 pin gtx it'd be sold, but not sure if I want a 2x 6 pin card.

Yeah, this is the old 65nm chip. Only reason i'm looking to see what i can get out of it is cause im trying to get my hands on two 9800gx2's with waterblocks on em(should be nice folders).

87dtna

Ahh, I miss my old GX2 now. Sold it to buy a 5770, which has turned into a rather large disappointment. It doesn't take AA/AF very well at all, 4x/8x drops frames 20-30 FPS. Not that 80 FPS isn't plenty playable, but my 8800gts 512mb with 8x/8x has about 5 FPS better than the 5770! They both peg the max 125 fps when with no AA/AF though.
With the GX2 I could actually run 32x/32x if I wanted to because it could do 16x for each GPU. That card was so awesome.

So I was thinking, I could sli this gtx with my 8800gts 512mb, that would work right? Since this is a 65nm.

bomberboysk

Not sure you could sli it with an 8800gts, as those are G92-400 core(not the true finalized G92 used in these cards), and the 9800gtx and above were straight G92 with added features like hybridpower(or whatever its called) and such. I can only confirm this will sli with a 9800gtx/9800gtx+/GTS250.

bomberboysk

free gram of shin etsu with the gpu.

Note- Free shin etsu only if gpu is purchased at $100

Last edited:

lovely?

well, i could get a new one with warranty for $100, yours is used and heavily overclocked, probably a pretty short lifespan lol. ill give you $80 shipped

Last edited:

bomberboysk

well, i could get a new one with warranty for $100, yours is used and heavily overclocked, probably a pretty short lifespan lol. ill give you $80 shipped
Well, its not heavily overclocked(only had it up to around ~800core for a few days during forum warz,nonvoltmodded cards have done that pretty easily from what i've seen) but i'll consider $80 shipped(generally voltmodded cards go for more than similar used cards). I'll pm you in a couple days because i'm still waiting on my gtx285 to get here.

FATALiiTYz

Well an Evga 9800gtx (512mb) costs $135 shipped. Not to mention he has his volt modded and has XFX, along with 1gb of memory. Bomber also offers some of the best tech support around and you're dealing with one person (instead of a whole company) so dispatch times will be quicker. This is an excellent deal and if Bomber was located in AU I probably would've snatched it up pretty quickly. What are you on about ?

:p

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Well an Evga 9800gtx (512mb) costs $135 shipped. Not to mention he has his volt modded and has XFX, along with 1gb of memory. Bomber also offers some of the best tech support around and you're dealing with one person (instead of a whole company) so dispatch times will be quicker. This is an excellent deal and if Bomber was located in AU I probably would've snatched it up pretty quickly. What are you on about ?

:p

Mine is a 512mb aswell;)