Boostin a HP Pavilion Slimline S5120F

Hamster

New Member
Well I kinda need help here.

Once I receive the HP Pavilion Slimline I wanted to take out the motherboard and put it in another case so I have room to slap in a few upgrades.

So far I got this.

Computer that's on the way(Got it Free).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883107991

Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182202
OR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817101031

Graphic Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150396

Now I just need a VERY cheap and good case that will fit all of this. If you find a case that comes with a power supply that's good to might save me some money.

Any suggestions?
 
If it were me, I'd save more money for a new build. But that's my personal opinion. However if you want to upgrade, I'd suggest:

- A power supply from a good brand, such as Antec, OCZ, Corsair, etc. You're going to pay a bit more, but you'll be getting a far more reliable and higher quality PSU.
This wouldn't be a bad choice (somebody may know of a cheaper option, so wait for more responses, I just looked quickly and found this one)

As for the other parts, how much exactly are you willing to spend. What will you be using the PC for?
 
It will be a gaming computer. I don't have much money to make one of those badass gaming rigs so I might as well go with the Hp and boost it up.
 
Back
Top