Boot Problem - Stuck at Mobo brand screen?

omglol

Recently when I have started up my desktop it gets stuck at the very first screen where it shows the type of mobo I have...

I have a Neo-2 Platinum mobo, and when you boot the comp theres this graphic that comes up right away saying Platinum in fancy letters...

The boot doesn't get past that even on multiple restarts, can someone help me!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Well first the easy fix, if this is the case... Make sure you don't have any card readers or anything connected to the computer. I've found my Printer will cause my computer to lock up just before the RAM is tested. Same thing happens on my dad's computer when he has his card reader plugged in. If that isn't the problem, try removing everything you can from the computer. Additional cards, RAM(well, leaving only one stick) drives, etc etc... If it works, start putting things back in and seeing what happens.

OvenMaster

VIP Member
I had this problem once. Turned out that the keyboard was dead. I plugged in a spare and the PC booted right up.
Tom

pies

I had a problem like that took it to a local shop they took everything out ant put it back in and it ran perfectly. If you can try that do you hear any beeps?