BSOD Problem

g4m3rof1337

Active Member
Alright, so I just moved over to Windows 7, and started overclocking my CPU and GPU. Both seemed stable after stress testing them and gaming for awhile. Lately I've been getting a display issue when I'm gaming. During the game, the screen goes black, then back to the game and says the display stopped working or something. So I reset my cards. So earlier today, I was playing the Bad Company 2 beta, and during a loading, it froze, I assumed it was the game and restarted. I started playing the game again and I got interrupted by a BSOD. The top part said something about a 'bad pool header'.


Not sure what's causing this, but I'm installing a slightly older driver for my GPU..




Thanks.
 
You probably need to install the latest driver.
Do you get any messages on reboot asking to send an error report?
If you do, send it, and if you're lucky, either a browser window will open detailing the cause, or a box with a link that reads "More Information" will be displayed.

Regards
Iain
 
get the latest drivers. if it still does it try reducing the overclocks, see if it stops or becomes less frequent.
 
Back
Top