bsod

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Please navigate to this file, zip it up and attach it to your next reply.

C:\Windows\Minidump\061112-28579-01.dmp

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
This does look to be caused by a memory issue or a particular driver. But you said you reinstalled windows and its still doing it. So we need you to download and create a memtest bootable cd and test your ram.

http://www.memtest86.com/

Click on free download on the left, download the iso file and use burning software to write the iso file to cd. Just don't burn the file to a cd as it won't boot. You should see an option like burn image to disk in your burning program. Once the cd is created, boot to it and it will automatically start testing the ram. If you see any errors pop up, you'll need to replace the ram. Run it for a few hours to be sure.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Is your laptop still under warranty? If so, would recommend setting it in to get diagnosed and repaired. You have some sort of hardware failure and I just can't tell what.

dazzer2011

no unfortunatly it is not under warenty.( it had ran out before i bought it off someone in my family) one thing i had noticed is that reseating the keyboard connector used to get rid of it for a few months