Budget build for cctv dvr

Black6

New Member
I'm looking for suggestions for a budget build for a Zoneminder (Linux) based cctv dvr. I can buy a factory 4 port unit for $399

I need a 32 bit cpu, mb w/ at least 4 pci slots, 2 gig ram, and a 500gb+ hard drive. No cd or floppy and nic, video can be intergrated. The dvr card is $50 so I've had a hard time beating the $399 price.

Thanks
 
I'm looking for a complete system in the $250 range that will allow a total of $300 with the dvr card.
 
I'm looking for a complete system in the $250 range that will allow a total of $300 with the dvr card.

WOW, low budget, i would say go with AMD or something..... because just a 500GB hard drive is $70 so.... you don't have much left.... unless someone else can recommend something.....

But i say go with the other one.
 
Back
Top