Build me a Computer - Please

nexusbird

New Member
Hello everyone, My name is Will and i'm here for some help from your pro's :D

I'm looking to build a new PC, i know how. that isnt the problem. The problem is finding the right hardware to use... i have £600 and you can guess i live in the UK, so ordering from newegg isnt an option.

So i want to build a totally new PC, and it will be used for video editing, 3d modeling, sculpting etc as you can guess im an digital artist so i need it to run fast and have alot of gigs. I also play some games like COD-MW2 and WOW.

So if i fill in the things i want and you reply with a suggestion that would be really helpful and appreciated! or your own custom idea is also welcome.

Case:
Motherboard:
CPU:
Memory:
CPU cooling:
Graphics Card:
Hard Drive:
CD-RRW:

Remember i have 600 pound, i can go a little over but would rather keep it as low as possible. Thankyou ill check back later :)
 
Case:Casecom 6788
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/172779

PSU:Corsair 550W VX
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132563

Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174499

CPU:Intel Core i5 750
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/172755

Memory:Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/178943

CPU cooling: Stock

Graphics Card:Sapphire HD 5770 1GB or ZOTAC GTX260
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/189741
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/160748
I personally in favour of ATI than nVIDIA due to the price. However, I have heard some 3D Modeling/ Video editing software works faster with nVIDIA card.

Hard Drive: Western Digital WD6401AALS 640GB
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/150247

CD-RRW:Sony AD-5240S 24x DVD±RW
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/170014
 
Back
Top