Dirty Audi
New Member
Hey Guys, I have been out of the whole PC building scene for quite some time now, and last time I was in the know about the latest parts was back when P4's were the top of the line. Anyways enough about that, I want to get back into the PC gaming scene, and to build my own PC.
I'm not looking to spend too much, and $700 is probably my limit. However, I am willing to get a lower quality graphics card now, and just save up for a decent one in the near future. My question to you guys is what would you recommend for me? I am going to be an occasional gamer, and am probably going to pick up MW2, and games like Left4Dead 2. Do you guys thing I can get something decent for my small price limit?
Also which processor should I go for? The Core 2 Quad Series, or should I go for i5, or even i7 (I have heard those things are monsters for power consumption though). Or do you even recommend going the Phenom route?
Thanks for the trouble guys
I'm not looking to spend too much, and $700 is probably my limit. However, I am willing to get a lower quality graphics card now, and just save up for a decent one in the near future. My question to you guys is what would you recommend for me? I am going to be an occasional gamer, and am probably going to pick up MW2, and games like Left4Dead 2. Do you guys thing I can get something decent for my small price limit?
Also which processor should I go for? The Core 2 Quad Series, or should I go for i5, or even i7 (I have heard those things are monsters for power consumption though). Or do you even recommend going the Phenom route?
Thanks for the trouble guys