building a comp in 3 months

Xelogen

not to bad at all. i personally dont like cordless mice as problems can arise if the battery runs out just as you are lining up your next kill lol but thats just a personal preference. other than that it looks like a good alround computer

ripken2004

the mx1000 has a lithium ion battery in it and all u need to do is put it on the charger/base everynight and ur set

34erd

No, its only 59.99... i think... maybe.. sorta...

Oh oops... this is embaresing :eek: ... u meant he could get a 7800 his budget... gee, im smart :p

Last edited:

ripken2004

i thought the same that u did ^^^ at first

but it all depends on what my budget is going to be, im still not too sure how much i can spend

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
i personally dont like cordless mice as problems can arise if the battery runs out just as you are lining up your next kill lol but thats just a personal preference
Very true but [1] with a 48-55 hour nonstop usage lifespan (yes tested) it's pretty decent and [2] 10second charge =4 minutes use = pray they dont have force respawn :p but you can still play for good chunk

the mx1000 has a lithium ion battery in it and all u need to do is put it on the charger/base everynight and ur set
Unless yer having a weeklong lanparty

For that much you could get a 7800.
1. 7800s arent out yet
2. If you mean 7800GTX or 7800GT .. id be interested in where you're getting them for 299USD

it does 3-3-3-8 at 3500
Thats nothing special ... most value ram can do that. :)